• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

nice jacket and car. I can't see the back of the jacket, but I am going to say nice artwork too.

well Jeremiah that`s both back `n front of the A2

ge2BPPE.jpg

BwcI2R5.jpg

was done by TIES who is an artist in both imagination and creation/recreation of characters as well as in decorating WW2 pieces

Last edited:

Thomas Koehle

Possible you look more „awake“ on the way back????

Just joking ...

Hanging in an Air France Lounge at Paris CDG waiting for my flight to Mexico-City

ties70

Possible you look more „awake“ on the way back????

Just joking ...

Hanging in an Air France Lounge at Paris CDG waiting for my flight to Mexico-City

Waking up from a large White Chocolate Mocha?! Naaah, it's not really coffee, more like candy... Usually I hand brew my coffee but today it felt like I needed a little extravaganza.

Best regards and safe trip "home"!

Ties

Smithy

Right off the bat apologies to Steve as I didn't take a photo (might try to later). Today was a brown moleskin RM Williams jacket. It was my father's so it's got sentimental value as well as being a comfy, practical thing to chuck on on the way out.

ties70

Ties, that GW Dubow is brilliant. You could've said it was an original I woulda believed you!

Grant,

thanks a lot!

Best thing:
It came like this when I bought it several years ago... directly at the Museum of Flight in Seattle...from one cars' trunk to another... from the man JC himself...plus a private museum tour by Stony!

dsc_0157.jpg

"...I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now..."
dubow_gw_1.jpg

Best regards,

Ties

ausreenactor

New Buzz Rickson Rough Wear A-2 hit the base post office today while the ELC Perry B-3 landed at a friend's home in WV. The A-2 fits a beaut and drapes really well. Great colour and bolder, more visible light stitching than I have seen on a BR. Contrast is pleasing. Will get some pics on the weekend.