• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ausreenactor

Not wearing it today, but its coming today!

Screenshot_20210301-081207_AusPost.jpg

Started a swap of Rough Wear A-2s late last year. After an aquatic journey down under it has completed the land leg at last... will get my hands on it in a couple of weeks when I fly south. Good Wear Rough Wear to ...wear....

B-Man2

Not wearing it today, but its coming today!

View attachment 54285

Started a swap of Rough Wear A-2s late last year. After an aquatic journey down under it has completed the land leg at last... will get my hands on it in a couple of weeks when I fly south. Good Wear Rough Wear to ...wear....
The excitement begins to build doesn’t it ? Looking forward to seeing it :)

newagegeezer

miserable dull grey day in London, so dug out an old 30s/40s long grey double breasted leather German coat for a walk to the shops. I bought it i a flea market in Franfurt in late '70s , could be a wartime one, doesn't have any labels. I doubt it's military but someone might have an idea, has an unusal single button fastening. Unfortunately the buckle is missing from the belt and i haven't managed to find any that would work.
IMG_3696.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5194.JPG
    IMG_5194.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 99

B-Man2

miserable dull grey day in London, so dug out an old 30s/40s long grey double breasted leather German coat for a walk to the shops. I bought it i a flea market in Franfurt in late '70s , could be a wartime one, doesn't have any labels. I doubt it's military but someone might have an idea, has an unusal single button fastening. Unfortunately the buckle is missing from the belt and i haven't managed to find any that would work.View attachment 54374
I bet if you took some good close up photos of the different areas of that one, someone here might be able to help you ID it .

Last edited: