• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

Wearing my branded A2 over my heated vest as I ride
Around enjoying this awesome +13c evening, still need the
Vest, +13c in November is not like +13 in May, you can feel
The fall chill especially once the sun goes down.
5B3012FD-AF2F-442B-BD9C-50482CA65CB8.jpeg

Last edited:

Lorenzo_l

Hi all. It's been a while since I have posted anything on here. Blame it on work and lockdown. Anyway, here I am and here is my trusty ELC RW-27752. The collar may not be accurate, but the HH is just buttery soft and and makes it a delight to wear. Pictures don't do it justice.

20201102_141119 (3).jpg

Last edited:

B-Man2

I would rather they stayed in the closet trust me I hate the cold,,,waxed pike n1 was worn walking to the gym because of heavy rain,,,great jacket and very warm.
Gimme global warming any day :)
Peter
I’ve never seen a close up of a waxed N-1. Seems like that would be a good choice for an all weather jacket . Would you mind posting a photo and telling me you thoughts on it when you have some free time?
Thanks

petermack09

No problem,,it’s a very warm jacket,repels the rain great,,I was still warm and dry after walking in heavy rain for an hour,gym then an hour walk home in even heavier rain,,gotta love Scottish weather.
The lining isn’t itchy and I can wear this jacket with just a tee shirt.I think it is great value and I would wear this before any leather or sheepskin in foul weather.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

B-Man2

No problem,,it’s a very warm jacket,repels the rain great,,I was still warm and dry after walking in heavy rain for an hour,gym then an hour walk home in even heavier rain,,gotta love Scottish weather.
The lining isn’t itchy and I can wear this jacket with just a tee shirt.I think it is great value and I would wear this before any leather or sheepskin in foul weather.View attachment 46515View attachment 46517View attachment 46518
Thanks Peter .
Headed over to Pikes website now to check it out . Just one last question . Do you or some of the other guys know if you could take a normal N-1 like this and with the application of Barbour wax turn it into a waxed jacket like this one?

petermack09

I’m really not sure,,I think I would try it with a jacket I wasn’t fussed about 1st,I was going to buy the unwaxed pike n1 then thought the waxed jacket was much better for the climate here ,and it’s working out perfectly,,had this about 3 years now and it’s a godsend for 6/8 months of the year.