• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Brent, that jacket rocks! I see your Perry, and raise you a United Sheeplined. :cool:

430B3BC4-DF0D-4334-B1A9-78BC4CD155A1.jpeg

94297ECF-094D-424F-81EE-702EA6A20E0D.jpeg

Thomas Koehle

just realised that "3 musketeers" thing going on between Burt, Smithy and Mulceber ...

you also share your PJ's or your avatars only ... :)

Brent

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. That is my only original but man it works for me. Steve Sellers did such a great job with the knits and lining. Still need to try to repair the zipper on the Aero 1756. Second favorite A-2.

However I've always hit a wall trying to find out something about A. L . Franks. @Nnatalie would you be willing to see if there is anything you could find? I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Nnatalie

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. That is my only original but man it works for me. Steve Sellers did such a great job with the knits and lining. Still need to try to repair the zipper on the Aero 1756. Second favorite A-2.

However I've always hit a wall trying to find out something about A. L . Franks. @Nnatalie would you be willing to see if there is anything you could find? I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Can't guarantee any results, but I would be more than happy to give it a try! Thanks for thinking of me!