What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

I got today my Toys Mccoy vest...damn its a nice one! Better than i expected. Such a soft leather and sheepskin is delicious!! Ahaha

View attachment 39604View attachment 39605View attachment 39606View attachment 39607View attachment 39608
[/
I got today my Toys Mccoy vest...damn its a nice one! Better than i expected. Such a soft leather and sheepskin is delicious!! Ahaha

View attachment 39604View attachment 39605View attachment 39606View attachment 39607View attachment 39608
i love that vest, it’s cut is very similar to modern motorcycle vests
Now I’m thinking I want one and that with @Shawn Ali having his new fleece I might
Need to get him to make me one.

KariJ

I have been wearing my AERO 42-15142 - P a lot during this spring and early summer. It has been totally soaked 2x. To avoid any damages to knits I turned them inside jacket during rain and dried jacket in sauna, flat (not heated).

It is made from goatskin. Seems it does not age, it only gets some wrinkles. Jacket is comfortable but seems it takes for ages for it to develop any kind of visible patina.

I like it very much. Sorry about a really a partial picture but during this corona isolation it is so hard to get elevator etc pics. I just have stayed at home 3 months already :) .

I really am satisfied with my jacket. Somehow im tempted to buy something new from AERO's civilian selection.

IMG_0228.JPG