• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

It's a BK Dubow day :)
IMG_20200629_163626.jpg

KariJ

I have been wearing my AERO 42-15142 - P a lot during this spring and early summer. It has been totally soaked 2x. To avoid any damages to knits I turned them inside jacket during rain and dried jacket in sauna, flat (not heated).

It is made from goatskin. Seems it does not age, it only gets some wrinkles. Jacket is comfortable but seems it takes for ages for it to develop any kind of visible patina.

I like it very much. Sorry about a really a partial picture but during this corona isolation it is so hard to get elevator etc pics. I just have stayed at home 3 months already :) .

I really am satisfied with my jacket. Somehow im tempted to buy something new from AERO's civilian selection.

IMG_0228.JPG

Micawber

Wet, grey and miserable out today so wore my well used ATF Mackinaw to sort the horses and other stuff. What a fantastic bit of kit for the money that stacks up well against originals I've had in the past that have all been a bit heavier in weight.

Perhaps not a coat for well groomed city posing but it does what it was designed to do.

Moments after taking this photo the filly in the background decided the grass was greener on the other bit of field so broke through the fence. I worked up a fair sweat sorting that lot out

The stiff pose is due to me taking a fall while brush cutting a week ago, the old bones and stuff still ain't quite back to normal yet...

20200708_113138.jpg

Smithy

I received today my vest from Japan from Freewhealers. Will get some fit photos soon during this week :)

I love this vest and how practical it is.

View attachment 40243View attachment 40244View attachment 40245View attachment 40246View attachment 40247View attachment 40248

It's quite nice, I have a fishing vest that I use fly fishing which is rather similar although mine has a few more pockets. Mine is 16 years old and still going strong after all that time on fishing adventures.

ausreenactor

Wet, grey and miserable out today so wore my well used ATF Mackinaw to sort the horses and other stuff. What a fantastic bit of kit for the money that stacks up well against originals I've had in the past that have all been a bit heavier in weight.

Perhaps not a coat for well groomed city posing but it does what it was designed to do.

Moments after taking this photo the filly in the background decided the grass was greener on the other bit of field so broke through the fence. I worked up a fair sweat sorting that lot out

The stiff pose is due to me taking a fall while brush cutting a week ago, the old bones and stuff still ain't quite back to normal yet...

View attachment 40303

Don't see many ATF Mackinaws...

Have a BR version... Regret not grabbing one from ATF....

Looks like it is doing the job...