• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

oh, you got some old cardboard boxes? Fascinating! :p
Jajajaja a bit more than just old cardboards boxes @Earloffunk

Grant

Cold and foggy here in NYC, so rocking an old Eastman B-10 bought second hand over twelve years ago. It's has stitch marks from long removed name tag and squadron patch, but I'm cool with that. In this early version of his B-10, Gary nailed the larger mouton collar characteristic of Rough Wear's B-10 contract.

B10.jpg

stanier

Cold and foggy here in NYC, so rocking an old Eastman B-10 bought second hand over twelve years ago. It's has stitch marks from long removed name tag and squadron patch, but I'm cool with that. In this early version of his B-10, Gary nailed the larger mouton collar characteristic of Rough Wear's B-10 contract.

View attachment 38066
That looks much better than the small collar of the current offering. Lovely B-10 Grant!

Serghei87

Finally i got my jacket looking good with new knits from Mash and patch from Sean.
I was worried that these darker knits and cuffs from Mash will not look as good as the lighter ones from EASTMAN...but gotta say these look better for me in real life than the eastman ones. The colour is perfect for this jacket in my opinion. Super glad!

Now ready to send it to be painted on the back to finish the project

P.S. it cost me 50€ to have the knits and cuffs replaced and the patch stitched. It was not done super amazing but for the price i cant complain. You only notice if you really dig into it. But i think neither the originals were perfectly stitched so i think it will get closer to an original with time hahaha

D00FA0E9-68B8-40BD-A52C-61192DC8B55E.jpeg
28412E2C-CA61-45FD-B0D6-8C98547D0822.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Finally i got my jacket looking good with new knits from Mash and patch from Sean.
I was worried that these darker knits and cuffs from Mash will not look as good as the lighter ones from EASTMAN...but gotta say these look better for me in real life than the eastman ones. The colour is perfect for this jacket in my opinion. Super glad!

Now ready to send it to be painted on the back to finish the project

P.S. it cost me 50€ to have the knits and cuffs replaced and the patch stitched. It was not done super amazing but for the price i cant complain. You only notice if you really dig into it. But i think neither the originals were perfectly stitched so i think it will get closer to an original with time hahaha

View attachment 38068View attachment 38069
You definitely picked a nice set of replacement knits for that jacket . Looks very nice.

mulceber

At 72 F / 22 C, it was too warm for jackets today. So I settled for a hat so I could look snazzy for my walk with @Nnatalie. Summer isn’t going to be fun. :oops:

B1B73232-D461-4CA4-AE48-1D440C2B6405.jpeg

(ok, I realize this is technically off topic, since it’s a hat, not a jacket, but in my defense, I posted two jackets last time. :p Seriously though, if people object to it, I can delete this post.)

B-Man2

At 72 F / 22 C, it was too warm for jackets today. So I settled for a hat so I could look snazzy for my walk with @Nnatalie. Summer isn’t going to be fun. :oops:

View attachment 38111
(ok, I realize this is technically off topic, since it’s a hat, not a jacket, but in my defense, I posted two jackets last time. :p Seriously though, if people object to it, I can delete this post.)
I think the rule is that hats are ok, but only during pandemics..... ;)

Serghei87

Now there's a jacket that belongs in the "Show us your most worn and well broken in jackets" thread. Good Wear?
It is the Eastman Pearl Harbor American Walnut. I am not sure how old is it as i got in second hand for 350€. But Rob from ELC told me they started making this one in 2001 so who knows exactly how old is it. The leather doesnt look at all like their new leather so i suppose it has some good years on it