What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wholenineyards

Pulled out the old Cooper Sportswear size 44. It's the civil version with a blue tag, comfy nontheless. I bought it 1996. 9 Or 10 years ago those tooled leather patches came in session, and I couldn't resist. Plus I found an old (1995) Jeppesen CR-2 computer in the inside pocket. Now I have been sitting at the table for the last two hours doing wind triangle problems with a feeling of adolescence. Isolation does strange things...
20200403_130331.jpg

20200403_130212.jpg

Wholenineyards

I am not done posting today, sorry. This shoutout goes to my copilot, registered
nurse, heavily overworked, heavily underpaid yet unwaivering in these times, and even in severe turbulence body and mind together. Armour in time of picture taken (end of February 2020) was her Willis&Geiger lady's flight jacket. Smashing!
20200403_185036.jpg

Maybe that was my last post today. Maybe.

B-Man2

I am not done posting today, sorry. This shoutout goes to my copilot, registered
nurse, heavily overworked, heavily underpaid yet unwaivering in these times, and even in severe turbulence body and mind together. Armour in time of picture taken (end of February 2020) was her Willis&Geiger lady's flight jacket. Smashing!
View attachment 34655
Really nice!.... do you mind if I ask where and how you found this one . I’d love to find one like this for my wife.
Cheers

Nickb123

View attachment 34655
severe turbulence? Good grief! I've been in moderate and that was enough to keep me from enjoying it any longer! Love aviation, love the jackets, but I'll gladly let others assume the role of pilot!

Wholenineyards

Really nice!.... do you mind if I ask where and how you found this one . I’d love to find one like this for my wife.
Cheers
Thanks, I found it on eBay, say, 5 years ago. Sometimes they do pop up. I think I payed 140 USD which I thought was a decent enough price for a second hand but grade 1 jacket. I always thought it portrayed a good spirit. She likes it, too, and wears it great. Not often enough for me, though, I admit. Good night, stay safe!

Wholenineyards

severe turbulence? Good grief! I've been in moderate and that was enough to keep me from enjoying it any longer! Love aviation, love the jackets, but I'll gladly let others assume the role of pilot!
Oh, thanks for the laurels, but I meant the severe turbulence a bit more metaphorical. In, like, what happens along a life span sort of stuff. The little ultra light won’t take an overly aggressive air mass anybody having to chance it out in severe turbulence I wish a pot of luck. But truth be told, she, the lady concerned, can take quite a beating by rough air, which makes me very happy. The jacket though, is big on fighting the winter cold in 3000 feet. So that’s a plus, too. Have a great night! Markus

Ken at Aero Leather

It's a double faced Sheep Suede, both sides good enough to use as exterior, a very good budget version of our Double Faced Majestic Goat .......this one is unlined it'll go into production unlined once we are back at work
One of our Californian stockists keeps asking for Summer jackets
I'm amazed how different it feels working on an unlined jackets, suprisingly tricky, but the end result feels great on