What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wholenineyards

I made some mental math concerning cost/benefit, added a clear blue sky and the requirement for social distance. Answer was 3000 feet and the need to go water and bread for the better part of April. Off I went. I probably will get scoffed at but this is one practical flight jacket for a freezing Level at 2000 feet. Call me odd but I'm also ok with the colour.

busdrivermike

Went out to look at a new statue display downtown, of Bob & Doug McKenzie
Two Canadian icons, if your wondering who ? What ? & why ? Give YouTube a boo it’s arguably
A strange iconic moment in Canadian entertainment history and did wonders for sales of plaid
Lumberjack shirts and back bacon introducing the terms “ take off eh ! “ “ hoser “ And “ twofour”
It was easy to social Distance as it was -8c, only crazy people standing around, like me :p in the
Noble house B3 Incase your thinking which one is he :D
B7D0B31F-C2E9-4E19-B40F-F9C78457336C.jpeg
D00240B1-2723-40CD-8DC7-8AEE6795D5EF.jpeg
416D27A9-08BA-49C5-8C5A-A54F9EC7FB5E.jpeg
B7F307EB-D435-4B94-A1D9-56BECD30B621.jpeg
583F13D5-AE0E-43DB-9D99-CE3E6859AE1D.jpeg

Wholenineyards

Went out to look at a new statue display downtown, of Bob & Doug McKenzie
Two Canadian icons, if your wondering who ? What ? & why ? Give YouTube a boo it’s arguably
A strange iconic moment in Canadian entertainment history and did wonders for sales of plaid
Lumberjack shirts and back bacon introducing the terms “ take off eh ! “ “ hoser “ And “ twofour”
It was easy to social Distance as it was -8c, only crazy people standing around, like me :p in the
Noble house B3 Incase your thinking which one is he :D
View attachment 34383View attachment 34384View attachment 34385View attachment 34386View attachment 34387
I looked it up and smash, right down my alley, eh. Long time ago we did Atlantic cruise comprising various NATO nations. Got bonded with the flight crew of HMCS FREDERICTON, FFH 337, their Seaking was called GLADIATOR. Think of all The ways to pronounce that. Awesome people. Had a Frenchie with them. There was an abundance of "eh". Thanks for the pic! I enjoyed them!

Flightengineer

Oh, me... the pictures...
View attachment 34366
View attachment 34367
Aerodrome is Speyer, Germany, awesome Aviation Museum with a breathtaking Space Collection. Charlie Duke was there not too long ago.
View attachment 34368
Great museum, thanks for pics. Despite the fact that I have visit Germany many times, I never been in this museum. When this global viral madness ends, I'll definitely visit this place.
Once I heard a story from the test pilot about how his crew landed on this short RWY this An-22 which now in the museum’s collection. It was a long time ago, about 20 years ago.

Wholenineyards

Good morning to all, sorry to be spamming the channel lately, but social distancing seems to be taking a toll on digital restraint. I have a couple of positive things that happened last week. On the very same day arrived, and I tracked this via DHL, my zipper repaired AN-J-4 from ELC. And two garments from AERO. The very last of its kind for now probably. ELC is a 44 and the others a Large.
20200331_112353.jpg

I love this jacket, so glad ELC did the mending.
20200331_112047.jpg

I grew up with James Herriot's ALL CREATURES LARGE AND SMALL. And I am an anglophile.
20200331_112201.jpg

The DEHEN-AERO sweater. It must have been a former return because there are two frayed spots on the lower ribs. Great piece of gear and I sent pictures to my seamstress. It'll be easily mendable. And considering the pressures AERO was under in the last days before the closure I can only say job well done. And I like mended quality equipment, because for me that adds such a personal Touch. Stay well everybody!

Wholenineyards

Great museum, thanks for pics. Despite the fact that I have visit Germany many times, I never been in this museum. When this global viral madness ends, I'll definitely visit this place.
Once I heard a story from the test pilot about how his crew landed on this short RWY this An-22 which now in the museum’s collection. It was a long time ago, about 20 years ago.
They also have a sister museum at Sinsheim, 45 klicks away, if you want to do Air/ Space and ground warfare binging in one day. In Speyer they have the BURAN space shuttle Prototype. And about 600 NASA and space pieces. Speyer.Technik-Museum.de.