• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

18° C forecast today so time for the 37J1 today...

Attachments

• 20200225_115459.jpg
    20200225_115459.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 174

Griffon_301

Just received my IWM escape scarf today. I'd gone over to the IWM site but they were currently sold out so I got it from Amazon UK, saved £10 and it arrived in two days to boot!

Really beautiful quality as well.

which one did you get if I may ask? the same one as London Cabbie? - I might be tempted to get one myself now...

Smithy

which one did you get if I may ask? the same one as London Cabbie? - I might be tempted to get one myself now...

Yup, the one with Holland, Belgium, France and Germany Phil. They're really nicely done.

Thanks for the heads up on these Cabbie!

Smithy

Oh and definitely get it from Amazon UK instead and save yourself 10 quid! I bet their shipping is faster than the IWM as well ;-)

London Cabbie

Grabbed the AVI A-2 today. This is the 2019 version (currently still on website). Very light and comfortable A-2. I had the slightly darker seal knit, replaced with seal knit from MASH.
Byson UK did the work, which was… ok.
I don’t think this version is as Bronco-esque as the V1 and V2 jackets, but its my favourite. So easy to wear.
View attachment 32182

I am looking to get the cuff knits on my ELC G1 done, do you recommend Byson...?

Brettafett

Just received my IWM escape scarf today. I'd gone over to the IWM site but they were currently sold out so I got it from Amazon UK, saved £10 and it arrived in two days to boot! Really beautiful quality as well.
Would you mind posting the link ;)

Lorenzo_l

Would you mind posting the link ;)
This one perhaps?

Another option: