What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

Can't go wrong with a classic flying jacket and chinos Dmitry!

Makes a nice change from the modern parka I bet ;-)
Thanks Tim, it was really pleasure to change parka and -20 C to a flight jacket and +6. This year in Moscow there is almost no winter to which we are accustomed and winter can be seen only in other places, although I prefer flights to warmer place... Although now it is calmer to fly Siberia than China for example.

Flightengineer

Yes, surprisingly on BR I’m a size 40 at least on nylon jackets like B-15, on cloth ones like the B-10 I need size 42. So complicated! :D
This old Buzz B-15C is exact copy (except one line in label) Monarch contract and has true proportions/measurements - I once saw measurements on the MASH website when they once sold the original. So you'll not be wrong with size.

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

BR Nylons are a looser fit for some reason. Why i grabbed an L-2A in a 44 I will never know?
Totally agree, my first BR was a B-15C (mod) size 42 and was way longer than expected, then I got the L-2A and B-15C (mod) size 40 and they are perfect, finally I got a B-10 in 40 and it’s kinda tight (waiting to lose some more pounds to see if I keep it or move it).