What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

petermack09

It sees to be slightly longer,,sits at 26in from bottom of the collar,,perfect length for me ,it wears great on and of the bike,plus it’s a jacket you can actually sit in without it pushing up over your ears,,not a good look :)

Smithy

Brass monkeys here, -6 and a very strong wind so minus a lot with windchill. I was a big girl's blouse and used a Canada Goose parka today which was a pitiful 2.5 on the Swishometer but did mean that none of my bits and pieces fell off from the cold.

Brettafett

Tough one.
I recon my two BKs take the top spot, followed very closely by Platon's jacket.
Personally prefer the seal/ mid brown knit combo the most.
Of the two BKs, both fit perfectly, although the Dubow has a touch more room.
I like the simple collar of the Dubow, but the RW is a classic.
Left to right - Platon's Dubow, BK Dubow 27798 and BK Roughwear 23380
A-2 Jacket comps.jpg

Last edited:

Art

Tough one.
Of the two BKs, both fit perfectly, although the Dubow has a touch more room.its like choosing which child at times
View attachment 31130

Art

Tough one.
Of the two BKs, both fit perfectly, although the Dubow has a touch more room.in those pics me and my bro reckon the Platon wins... I do struggle deciding which of mine I prefer, it’s like choosing which child u prefer
View attachment 31130

Smithy

Bloody cold and strong wind here and -4, wore the Irvin but my arse froze so back in a parka. At least we can see the sun again!

Lord Flashheart

In a rash moment before Christmas I ordered an ELC Star Sportswear. Ok ok common sense may have gone out of the window but I managed to persuade myself it was a good idea at the time.

Should I ask about fit or just say "it's arrived" and the panel here will do the rest?

First impressions are I like it. Thankfully ...

Attachments

jeremiah

While it might have been a rash decision at the time, I think you will ultimately reflect on it as a good decision one day. Fit is good for a new ELC in my mind because I have seen no other leather shrink up as much as ELC warhorse. Through wear.
so that will mold nicely in time. Wear the piss out of it.

Micawber

In a rash moment before Christmas I ordered an ELC Star Sportswear. Ok ok common sense may have gone out of the window but I managed to persuade myself it was a good idea at the time.

Should I ask about fit or just say "it's arrived" and the panel here will do the rest?

First impressions are I like it. Thankfully ...
Good on you. Fit, oh no, you don't want to open up that can of worms matey as you'll be subject to more pernickety opinions, speculation and going off on tangents than is good for any sane individual ;)