• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

Not today but Saturday we had some cold weather (today is about 9° Celsius) so i pulled again the parka outta the closet - along with watch cap from Bob Dong, Pike Brothers pants, Red Wing Irons and cheapo-gloves of a gas-Station in Alabama

51UFmbV.jpg

Smithy

41 degrees. Played with the L-2As and a BR tanker.. Too hot... Even in the AC..

41 degrees?! Forget the jackets mate, I'd be sitting around in only my grundies drinking ice cold beer. That's what I used to do in Melbourne when the mercury sailed past 40.

Griffon_301

just came back from the morning doggo walk and chose my veteran B-3 for the occasion; a little bit too warm with pullover underneath so I might revert to the L-2B for a short trip to the city;
coincidentally I also found my very old ELC B-2 cap which I bought even before the B-3 so it must be close to 25 years old now but still looking new as I never really came to wear it...

Flightengineer

Parka here too. - 7 Celsius currently. A-10 gloves and Norwegian army boots. I'll endeavour to take a snap but the boots and parka are modern so not very relevant for here.

It’s cold ... I ran away from cold gray Moscow for a day, this early morning in Al Maktoum it was +19 C, so it was not in vain that I took my A2 with, now too hot in the afternoon but we will quick coming back. If I find someone who takes a photo then ...

B-Man2

Somewhere between cool and warm today but I’m able to ‘squeeze in’ a L-2B by Jinruishi or some weird name like that . It came from China via EBay . Not bad for the money and I’d recommend it as a knock around light weight. Runs around $90.00 -$100.00 US.
Cheers
3ECC26D6-E9D1-42C9-A39B-E260F446B421.jpeg
1761FE7F-CBED-4EBE-8FAE-030CEB59C06E.jpeg