• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Vietnam War jungle shirt in Mexico.
D2241B1D-F7EF-4E9C-9959-58A7250D99E1.jpeg

Pilot

Back in freezing Zagreb/Coatia... Meeting Silvio in a few hours...
My good old beloved N-3A and a woolen shawl... sorry nobody to take a photo...

Attachments

• CA314737-1D8F-496C-8041-E8487877C7A2.jpeg
    CA314737-1D8F-496C-8041-E8487877C7A2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Smithy

Bloody global warming, we'd had a half foot of snow on the ground and then the temperature today shoots up to 7 Celsius and rain so a soggy, soggy mess. I started out in a parka, got too hot and ended up wearing a B-10 and a t-shirt. Wellington/rubber/gum boots, whatever you want to call them were compulsory.

Thomas Koehle

Ties!

I told ya: the GREEEEN parka - not the blue one

yqfn2rT.jpg

original parka i got from Burt (was a steal - THX Burt again for that unbeatable Price) along with THEDI Leather cafe-racer, LEVIS 501 and harness boots

since most of the Managers in automotive Business decided not to wear ties any longer i stick to my Tradition to do it always "the other way around" and picked a tie from my inventory

was funny how many workmates already asked what Kind of Special Event i'm celebrating today ...

ties70

Ties!

yqfn2rT.jpg

original parka i got from Burt (was a steal - THX Burt again for that unbeatable Price) along with THEDI Leather cafe-racer, LEVIS 501 and harness boots

since most of the Managers in automotive Business decided not to wear ties any longer i stick to my Tradition to do it always "the other way around" and picked a tie from my inventory

was funny how many workmates already asked what Kind of Special Event i'm celebrating today ...

My honest apologies... I only have the blue one. It was either the N-3A parka or going naked...

crism1

Ties!

yqfn2rT.jpg

sorry for being Italian, but that tie really needs a "dimple"! Never go without a dimple!

Saint-ex

:D :D

I am also a manager in the automotive industry (process engineering) and in my company most people are wearing jeans / shirt and sometimes even sneakers, so I I make a point of wearing tailored suits and beautiful shoes... :p

Thomas Koehle

:D :D

I am also a manager in the automotive industry (process engineering) and in my company most people are wearing jeans / shirt and sometimes even sneakers, so I I make a point of wearing tailored suits and beautiful shoes... :p

i always try to do it "my way" - couple of years back when everybody was very formal i used to wear more casual stuff - since it is more "modern" or "Fashion" to Outfit more relaxed i like to kinda "Dress up" once in a while only to be different

got some really good Meetings with People from BREMBO - especially back in 2007 in China when BREMBO was the only Company providing "real coffee" to their staff and visitors ...

crism1

Well sorry to be that direct but all those asymetrical knots are for beginners only ... - i use the "Windsor knot" (so called double-knot) technique which is for experienced "old School" wearers only :)

dimple works for every kind of knot since it's not the part of the knot you are working with