• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

London Cabbie

Punter hunting from the cockpit of me Cab...

Attachments

• 3C4AF177-B724-48D8-9291-13D3DE4EA43D.jpeg
    3C4AF177-B724-48D8-9291-13D3DE4EA43D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 226

newagegeezer

at the moment I'm trying on some of my jackets in order to ebay them (please see my query I just posted on one, when i noticed this thread) as I've just retired and sold my jeep and am downsizing so some stuff must go, how many jackets and coats does one need ?(different from want). been collecting since the early 1970s when i bought my jeep.
anyway, so far today I've tried on 2 Irvins, 2 A2s, 2 G1s, 2 B3s , a pair of sheepskin USAAF trousers and 2 M1943 Officers field O'coats (actually trench coats with wool liners. 1 Irvin and a type C flying helmet just about to go on ebay.
tomorrow will look out more stuff

ausreenactor

at the moment I'm trying on some of my jackets in order to ebay them (please see my query I just posted on one, when i noticed this thread) as I've just retired and sold my jeep and am downsizing so some stuff must go, how many jackets and coats does one need ?(different from want). been collecting since the early 1970s when i bought my jeep.
anyway, so far today I've tried on 2 Irvins, 2 A2s, 2 G1s, 2 B3s , a pair of sheepskin USAAF trousers and 2 M1943 Officers field O'coats (actually trench coats with wool liners. 1 Irvin and a type C flying helmet just about to go on ebay.

You need two of everything. One to wear and one for 'good'. ;)

London Cabbie

Well done Cabbie, good choice of maker. Is it sunny in London as it's dull, damp and grey here in Norfolk ...and just the same outside the house too ;)

Thankyou.

The weathers turned a bit milder here. Central London is packed with tourists and this year there seems to be a lot more Christmas lights and they are done really well.
Must be busy time in Norfolk this time of year...?

Brettafett

Need? We dont speak about needs here ;)
Want? well, initially I thought one A-2 and one G-1. Became a better fitting A-2, maybe a seal and a russet. Became many... Then an M422a, and then I discovered the B-10. Now I need them all, and want more.