• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

tjoenn

I’m jealous of all of you guys with your B-3s, B-6s and D-1s. It’s 70 degrees F here today and I’m struggling to keep an A2 on.
( ok I’m just whining , I’m good with 70);)
I love Florida weather!! I'd trade in a minute, only positive thing about Norwegian winters is the chance to wear our treasures :) Don't know what I'll do with the shearlings when I retire to Florida, but that's still many years in the future...

B-Man2

I love Florida weather!! I'd trade in a minute, only positive thing about Norwegian winters is the chance to wear our treasures :) Don't know what I'll do with the shearlings when I retire to Florida, but that's still many years in the future...
Depending upon where you move to in Florida the weather changes. In north Florida we get some temperatures down to freezing in the winter. In south Florida it goes down to 45 about 3 or 4 times a year :)

tjoenn

Depending upon where you move to in Florida the weather changes. In north Florida we get some temperatures down to freezing in the winter. In south Florida it goes down to 45 about 3 or 4 times a year :)
We have a house in Davenport, just outside Orlando... :cool:

ties70

Five Star Leather jackets are shite.

*my opinion after purchasing*
Well, if this comes all from your own meandering experiences...hallelujah, everybody has the right to have his own opinion...sometimes he might have even earned it the hard way!

But the connection between my post and your reply is ... what exactly?