• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

petermack09

I think I read somewhere that the chest-logo is only on the EU Schott line, which isnt actually made in Europe, but somewhere impossible to find out between Pakistan and Chinan.
If that’s the case they must have been making them in Pakistan and China 30+
image.jpg
years ago,,:)

Smithy

-4 Celsius today and I've still got this bloody head cold. I've been living in a submariner plus an A-2 for much of the last week and today was no exception.

I will. Looks like I there will Be a chance to get my Dong out next week. :cool: Winter is coming...

So long as your missus likes it when you get your Dong out that's the main thing!

Smithy

Nice jacket Brett. 42?
When I look at you in this jacket, I regret that I haven’t ordered myself the same ... and now it’s too cold already for short jackets here.

Yeah I wussed out today and used a parka rather than a flying jacket. I've still got this bloody head cold and I don't think it got warmer than -4 Celsius today.