• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Two weeks away on the Warrant Officer Advisor Course. NO JACKETS FOR eleven days.... Keep your pics coming...

Alright then, here we go
ELC B-15 day today, as it is grey, drizzling and not near as warm as predicted...

Attachments

• 20191013_081633.jpg
    20191013_081633.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 209

Griffon_301

That looks like a great repro! I like those B-15s verY much. Light yet comfortable and warm...perfect for colder days when you want to be able toove around freely nevertheless....for doggiewalks for example

Flightengineer

That looks like a great repro! I like those B-15s verY much. Light yet comfortable and warm...perfect for colder days when you want to be able toove around freely nevertheless....for doggiewalks for example

Thanks. 100% agree with you. Very comfortable jackets. And although I also have a nylon B-15C from Buzz, I still think to get B-10, I’m attracted to the large patch pockets like on the G-1.

Griffon_301

I also own a noname but quite nice repro B-10 but I have to say that I do like the B-15 pockets much more than the ones on the B-10....they are much more useful IMHO....

Flightengineer

I also own a noname but quite nice repro B-10 but I have to say that I do like the B-15 pockets much more than the ones on the B-10....they are much more useful IMHO....

Yes, the B-15 warming pockets are a wonderful thing.
However, when I wear mine B-15s in cold weather like today, it’s more convenient for me to pull my hands in the pockets of my high-waisted workwear's jeans or insulated chinos. But in the pockets of the B-10 it’s convenient to put keys and wallet and a smartphone ... probably, want to try.

Griffon_301

Ah yes, you are right :) I do not carry around many things usually..that's what my spouse has her rather not so cheap certain brand bags hanging over her shoulders when we are out together...but when I am out alone it's usually only keys, a little money and the mobile...these things fit into the pockets easily without bulging them too much