• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

@Jorgeenriqueaguilera Nice! I've seen Bronson released their own version. I though about getting one and cutting the sleeves. It would be useful here in Bali.
Definitely very useful with all the pockets and breathable for #islandlife.... I don’t know how much are the Bronson but on ebay you can find genuine Vietnam Era in good or new condition, for a good price if you are lucky and patient.
Example

Greetings from Hawaiian Islands

Flightengineer

I know it’s not really a jacket but 97% of the time I cannot wear a jacket, still a military (ex-shirt) piece from Vietnam War. It was NOS but I just love wearing it!
View attachment 24292
Great jacket, I have the opposite of yours - I can wear junglejacket 3% of the time only :) Many years I bought 2 originals - the 2d pattern poplin with epaulettes with a long sleeve and 3 pattern poplin version with a short sleeve for the USAF. There was a period when I worked in North Africa and there they were my favs jackets, used a lot, especially when I traveled. Great jackets for the hot weather and a very thoughtful design, perhaps the best. Now I take sometime one of my jungle jackets on vacation.