• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

AlexLutov

My new bulletproof vest from Aero leather company, it's cool to break it))))
20190819_140645.jpg
20190813_154327.jpg
IMG-20190813-WA0012.jpeg

ties70

No jacket still but waistcoat weather today ...

msRJ7r8.jpg

The waistcoat is from BOB DONG, Shirt is a "Schiesser" (those older Brands are still way cool) longsleeve, pants PIKE BROTHERS combined with RedWing

Sorry for the crappy pic

Ooooh, the good old "Karl-Heinz" shirt...I have one in burgundy red.

Thomas, you know who actually used to make really nice and durable longsleeve shirts? Trigema... Made in Germany for EUR 45... half the price if you get them in one of their outlet stores.

These outlet shops look like straight out of the 80ies, but the quality was immaculate.

Thomas Koehle

Ooooh, the good old "Karl-Heinz" shirt...I have one in burgundy red.

Thomas, you know who actually used to make really nice and durable longsleeve shirts? Trigema... Made in Germany for EUR 45... half the price if you get them in one of their outlet stores.

These outlet shops look like straight out of the 80ies, but the quality was immaculate.

Yeah I know ...

Actually their headquarter ain’t that far from my hometown but never saw one of those shirts in their outlet???

Will recheck ...