• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Thanks for the compliment :)
I bought the jacket from Couchy so we need to ask him where he got that jacket from originally...

petermack09

Lost worlds version of the raider
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

ausreenactor

damn, I don't know Australian slang, but I hope that DSL is something good (or may be even cool ;) ), and hope you like this cute Bee.
Beleve me they fly cool - look at MAKS official

connector.php

Tom, freund, I'm already driving home, sorry, not this time my friend not this time ha ha I think list of people wishing to get number very long so the chances would be illusory :p.

Probably .... in fact, the photo with the wasp was made by accident. I photographed an embroidered inscription on her jacket back. And in this time real wasp landed on the back of a Bee :)

Dead set legend!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Smithy

Well it's official.

The weather is completely apeshit here.

It's the last day of August and I was swanning around in only a T-shirt, too hot for a jacket. Might not sound too funny for some here but this is inside the Arctic Circle. Usually by now I should be wearing something like an A-2, that Indy Raiders jacket, the Barnstormer or a waxed cotton motorcycle jacket thingie most of the time.

At this rate we're going to become the riviera of the north!