• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Your L-2a is still on the way Couchy.... Seems like Australia is still faaar away from Austria, at least for the mail services
On a sidenote I should get my 37J1 back from the tailor with Miro's patch sewn on...so prepare for some fit pics of both jackets soon....

Griffon_301

New to me (and unworn) BR L-2A

View attachment 23263
Don’t normally pose or do selfies but chuffed to bits with this
How tall are you if I may ask?
The only risk I took in option for the size 42 L-2a was the length as it will turn out shorter than my usual jackets...but I don't mind that as I intend to wear it with a shirt or a thin sweater underneath ...so no need for a normal length...

I am towering at 183 cm btw, 6ft1 I guess that is...

Officer Dibley

How tall are you if I may ask?
The only risk I took in option for the size 42 L-2a was the length as it will turn out shorter than my usual jackets...but I don't mind that as I intend to wear it with a shirt or a thin sweater underneath ...so no need for a normal length...

I am towering at 183 cm btw, 6ft1 I guess that is...
A shortarse at 5’ 9” or 175cm for metricants ;)

Thomas Koehle

Someone, on here I think, said "if you've got hair you may as well grow while you have", sounded like good advice to me. ;)
truly said - since i shaved my head bold for almost 20 years i'm now pretty surprised it still grows - not evenly on the whole head but still enuff to cover any "light Areas" if they appear :)

and i hope you know that was just a joke ...

ties70

todays wardrobe

THEDI cafe-racer in HH along with my repop "US MAIL" satchel made by BRONSON

Hey - and i have been to my barber yesterday - hard to find good ones for the classic cut most of which i know are of arabic origin (seems they still learned those oldschool male-cuts)

Terrific combo!! Love the bag and the jacket...

B-Man2

todays wardrobe

THEDI cafe-racer in HH along with my repop "US MAIL" satchel made by BRONSON

Hey - and i have been to my barber yesterday - hard to find good ones for the classic cut most of which i know are of arabic origin (seems they still learned those oldschool male-cuts)

Liking that mailbag Thomas!
Looking for one now...
Thanks for posting!