• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Earloffunk

Alright gentlemen, I see there is a need for explanations:

1. No, I won’t be wearing the jacket during and to the end of that Brexit drama. I already have a movie title in mind but I won’t make it public to prevent any politics discussion ;-)
2. I am taking off the jacket once in a while but I just love to wear it.
3. last but not least meaning of the term ‚exit jacket‘: after having bought that one I do not feel the need to ever get another jacket. That has never happened to me before (well the feeling after receiving the LW Suburban was very close to that). It’s a very strange feeling. But it’s also very satisfying.

Last edited:

zoomer

Wearing my Headwind 31-800P A-1. Well constructed, great fit and feel, and I find it most flattering.

Pix to come as soon as I get 'em off my phone.

B-Man2

;);)

1. No, I won’t be wearing the jacket during and to the end of that Brexit drama. I already have a movie title in mind but I won’t make it public to prevent any politics discussion ;-)
3. last but not least meaning of the term ‚exit jacket‘: after having bought that one I do not feel the need to ever get another jacket. That has never happened to me before (well the feeling after receiving the LW Suburban was very close to that). It’s a very strange feeling. But it’s also very satisfying.
Earl
I get it ... you’ve finally achieved an inner sense of peace from this addiction that we so cavalierly call a hobby!! My hat is off to you !!
Please, tell the rest of the tortured masses here how you achieved “homeostasis “;)

dinomartino1

You might have a long wait.

Earloffunk

B-Man: I have no clue of how it happened but it may be that these are "my" jackets. Been lurking around the Suburban and the Bronco since I first saw them. Now that I have them my mind is at peace. When I bought other jacket there was always a kind of excitement but also not 100% satisfaction which made me buy more jackets.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure. But anyway, I'm happy.

I still don't have my exit watch though. It might be the Fifty Fathoms but that one is way out of reach.

B-Man2

B-Man: I have no clue of how it happened but it may be that these are "my" jackets. Been lurking around the Suburban and the Bronco since I first saw them. Now that I have them my mind is at peace. When I bought other jacket there was always a kind of excitement but also not 100% satisfaction which made me buy more jackets.

I still don't have my exit watch though. It might be the Fifty Fathoms but that one is way out of reach.
Earl
Well said!!
Peace be with you.:)

jeremiah

The real question is: Do you have your exit “belt”?

Reactions: Art

Earloffunk

The honest answer: I used to have it but I wore it to death ... but I have been looking at your belts with interest. We should continue this via PM. :cool:

geoff.adams.96

I'm afraid it's my Aero 38-1711-P again (you must be getting bored with it). I do have other flight jackets, honest! But I'm basically wearing this one 24/7 at the moment breaking it in, and enjoying it immensely. Boy , I've never had so many sideways glances walking down the street in my life [emoji5]

Today I'm with all my grandkids, as you can see I prefer to kick back while the girls do all the work - just the way it is [emoji5]

Have a great weekend one and all [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk