• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

5* G1 / M422

mA64jDV.jpg

X1QdN7J.jpg

very satisfied with what I got from them - no bad smell btw

Nice Defender

Bombing IP

The prices of a used Defender or any series long or short wheelbase in the USA are astronomical since they stop importing them . We just have the wannabe yuppie crap range rover etc ,to me they have lost there personality sugar cubes with four wheels on the corner .

BIP

s4rmark

Thanks B-man2, this was I think the first flying jacket I bought from ELC and it’s probably getting on for 20 years old and still in mint condition.It’s says #77 in the pocket . I was a bit bigger then and the jacket is a size 42, now I’m more of a size 40.

Smithy

Steve will not doubt go apeshit for me not posting a pic but to hell with it, -6 Celsius today (-17 with windchill) and I braved it in an A-2. I did have merino wool thermals, a thin cotton jumper, and a cheap pseudo C-2 kind of knockoff, scarf and A-10 gloves but I didn't suffer. In fairness I wasn't standing around for hours outdoors but I was surprised as it was easily the coldest I've worn an A-2 in.

Steve27752

Steve will not doubt go apeshit for me not posting a pic but to hell with it, -6 Celsius today (-17 with windchill) and I braved it in an A-2. I did have merino wool thermals, a thin cotton jumper, and a cheap pseudo C-2 kind of knockoff, scarf and A-10 gloves but I didn't suffer. In fairness I wasn't standing around for hours outdoors but I was surprised as it was easily the coldest I've worn an A-2 in.
You know it makes sense;-)

STEVE S.

I thought -6 was considered balmy weather over there!

B-Man2

ELC , B-10. Apologies for picture quality. View attachment 13017
Glad to see that you’re putting your AVI A2 to some good cold weather use . How’s it holding up? It’s a diamond in the rough for sure. No pun intended DD.;)