• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

JonnyCrow

This morning the Buzz/Lion 1957 Ma-1
FaceApp_1685336625971.jpg

A2 B3au

Yes, it's designation is 15C... the smaller wheelbase version is the 11BL (the Light 15), the longer wheelbase is the 11B Normale or 11B Familiale, which had a 3rd row of seats and the 15C Commerciale with the hatchback. These are 4 cylinder but they also made a 6 cylinder. Originally 3 speed but mine has the engine and 4 speed gearbox from the later ID/DS models, so it cruises at 70mph easily. I've had many classic British and a few American (still have a '55 Cadillac Fleetwood that's being restored) but love the quirkiness and original thinking of the French. back in the late '60s I had a 1954 2CV which was a really fun little car, 354cc and no frills, a motorcycle type of speedo on a stalk and a dipstick for the petrol tank, no gauge. anyway, sorry about this digression on cars and not jackets, so here's a pic from 1989 Dday rally in Normandy with my M422A and Seabees jeep (not mine)View attachment 110311.
Wearing the same trousers… where’s the shoes buddy

Chandler

Last Crusade in point of fact, and it was actually just a gag, but it’s a good one.
Maybe it was a running gag? The clip I saw was from the opposite angle and part of (what I thought was) a Raiders making of.

Then again, I think it was a horse riding scene where he couldn't keep it on, so it could have been either film.

And yeah -- I didn't actually think there were staples in the gun. :p