• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Brettafett

Actually, its a funny thing... It does. This leather is very supple and quite light. I love wearing this jacket...
I think I will change out the zipper to the repro M-39 Talon sometime... Just make it that much more nicer ;)

Brettafett

Briefly: La Paz, Tiwanaku, Tiquina Copacabana, Yumani, then across to Peru and Puno. Then went across and spent some days in the islands of Amantani and Taquile. Was there approx 2 to 3 weeks altogether...

Smithy

Haven't been to Bolivia, would love to. We used to live in Santiago in Chile which my wife and I loved.

Jacket-wise, 5 Celsius today with gales and rain/hail. The Barnstormer laughed it off.

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Briefly: La Paz, Tiwanaku, Tiquina Copacabana, Yumani, then across to Peru and Puno. Then went across and spent some days in the islands of Amantani and Taquile. Was there approx 2 to 3 weeks altogether...
Ohh nice!! Andes area is pretty cool in Bolivia, I was born and raised on the east side, more Florida kinda weather but we don’t have beach!

Brettafett

I spent about 8 months in South America a few years back, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, and then Paraguay and Argentina (briefly).
Colombia is a special place.

Actually got to take out my AVI G-1 later this afternoon also. Cool, fresh breezy... perfect for the mouton collar. Loving this jacket.
Been a day of AVIs.
AVI LTHR G-1 5.JPG

Greg Gale

Looks great too, fits trim like my Star A-2. This being said, the 42 looks great on you too, depends on what you prefer. I've seen some original photos of people wearing their G-1s much baggier than that...

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Looks great too, fits trim like my Star A-2. This being said, the 42 looks great on you too, depends on what you prefer. I've seen some original photos of people wearing their G-1s much baggier than that...

Yes, I mean the Martin is good but I already got 2 other G-1’s that fit perfect for me! I prefer try an A-2 now!