• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

What a fantastic photo!
What a beautiful wild nature, I just love it.
Sir, you should feel lucky to be there, surrownded by such wonderful exciting nature.
That's really awesome!
P.S. G-1 looks cool, and I esp. like the hat you're wearing with G-1. Nice!
Ohh thanks!!! @Lebowski!! The hat btw is a Jacaru! It’s made of Kangaroo skin! Kinda cool for outdoors and very comfty!!

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Jorgeenriqueaguilera, have you tried to sell the photo to any publisher? It's just gorgeous!
I just use them for Instagram if you use it my account is: sirkaick
I have more travel pics around US there!
Here just a bit:
85E869AB-4A4D-4725-B521-C9EDDB2CF018.jpeg

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
I just use them for Instagram if you use it my account is: sirkaick
I have more travel pics around US there!
Here just a bit:
View attachment 9477
Sir, I'm absolutely sure that you've got a talent in making incredibly cool photos of wild nature. Superb!
You've made my day. Today I'm back to look at such beauty again and again, it looks magnificent!
Thanks a lot for sharing your Instagram! I still don't use Instagram in person, but I'm now going to look at yours to see more photos of wild nature from you.
Thanks again and have a nice weekend!

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Sir, I'm absolutely sure that you've got a talent in making incredibly cool photos of wild nature. Superb!
You've made my day. Today I'm back to look at such beauty again and again, it looks magnificent!
Thanks a lot for sharing your Instagram! I still don't use Instagram in person, but I'm now going to look at yours to see more photos of wild nature from you.
Thanks again and have a nice weekend!
Thanks to you @Lebowski will post more soon! Not always have the opportunity to wear my flight jackets on my trips (specially on #islandlife lol) btw be careful with instagram... could become addictive !! Have a great weekend!!!

Greg Gale

My AVI G-1. Sorry, no picture. Curled up in a minivan for 24h, trying to get some sleep with a fractured rib. What better way is there to break in a jacket? :)

Smithy

Sorry to hear that Greg, did you get whacked in the side with the board on a wipeout or an altercation with some rocks? I got cleaned out plenty of times by mine back in the day but the worst I got was a big cut on my temple from a fin. You were using a mini-mal weren't you? There's a bit more heft and weight in them which can cause a bit of damage if you get clocked in the right place.

Greg Gale

The wave was big enough to crack me simply by falling onto the water at an unfortunate speed and angle, no contact with the board was needed. It didn’t stop me from going in again, though, painkillers can do wonders, and if it didn’t bother Yeager, who am I to complain? ;)