• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What about Low Budget B-10 repros ?

Brettafett

Fantastic find

When I was looking for mine, I found the measurements were all over the place. Even on Ebay... For the same size.
I always asked the sellers too double check.
They all appeared to be a bit short for me.
Then I found my one in Japan that seemed to be perfect. The chaps were very gracious to double check measurements and they were spot on.
Had to pay full price, but I love my BR B-10 and it fits perfectly.

Nickb123

Fantastic find

When I was looking for mine, I found the measurements were all over the place. Even on Ebay... For the same size.
I always asked the sellers too double check.
They all appeared to be a bit short for me.
Then I found my one in Japan that seemed to be perfect. The chaps were very gracious to double check measurements and they were spot on.
Had to pay full price, but I love my BR B-10 and it fits perfectly.

I’m at the point where if it’s a bit short or long here or there, I’ve ceased worrying about it. Possibly the only jacket I feel the fit could be improved on is the B-15 mod. That one’s just a little to short.

MauldinFan

Were it not for the ATF ones not having the AAF markings, I'd say they're amazing (others say the first run is different from the current. Mine was one of the first ones they sold).I owned several original B10s and especially for what you pay, they're excellent.