• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s In your wallet?

jeremiah

Here is a minimalist wallet I made for a customer recently.

Same great harness leather some of your belts I made are from.
F8D88901-728A-4C5B-BB48-557A080641D5.jpeg
1C43FE36-5266-4939-A580-DB101E55D3A9.jpeg
6CBA2731-AF17-4C58-9416-3835D6CE5CB2.jpeg
A2CF7387-B72F-4E6F-AFFA-6816AC5875B5.jpeg

mulceber

Got the wallet in the mail yesterday and I've been wearing it around today. Two things immediately jump out at me about it: 1. this thing is tough as nails. I would really be surprised if it couldn't stop a bullet (that said, I have no intention of finding out). The stitching is rock solid, and my cards fit comfortably inside. While we were chatting over email, Jeremiah quipped that this wallet would outlast either of us. He's right. 2. Jeremiah wasn't lying when he called it minimalist. Whether I'm wearing jeans or khakis, it slips into my pocket really easily and I barely notice its there (note to self: that could be a problem if I visit a place with lots of pickpockets...).

It's another home run for J. Gordon Leather.

8YGqxDW.jpg

lqLcRcz.jpg

Iou0ANF.jpg

mulceber

But primarily it’s a wallet to hold cards. Enoch works for me, since I don’t keep much change on hand anyway.

crowleyjf

I just came across your post, and it made me think that I didn't buy a wallet a while ago. Actually, I just carry with me my credit card and keep it in my iPhone's case.

mulceber

Micawber

Hey there! When it comes to my trusty wallet, you'll find the usual suspects: my trusty ID, a few essential credit cards, and a bit of cash for those unexpected moments. But let me tell you, I'm seriously considering upgrading my wallet game. During my last trip to the UAE, I stumbled upon this incredible place where you can buy men's wallets in Dubai that are stylish, functional, and built to last. Now, looking back, I can't help but regret not snagging one right away. So, if anyone here has any recommendations for a sleek and versatile wallet, I'm all ears!

Spamtastic.

Members online

Latest posts