• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Were's Pedro???

airfrogusmc

TankBuster said:
It's too bad to see the experienced collectors like Paul, JCS, and Simon go away. Paul and JCS have seen hundreds of originals each. I understand that Simon can seem a little brash sometimes, but he is always willing to help a guy out if they ask. He has seen his fair share of original jackets as well. It's too bad they all chose to leave.

Again it was his choice. I wish none of them would have left. All ya gotta do is respect the owners wishes. Again who knows maybe some of the old members will return if they see the name calling and VICIOUS attacks are no longer happening.

jacketimp

airfrogusmc said:
TankBuster said:
It's too bad to see the experienced collectors like Paul, JCS, and Simon go away. Paul and JCS have seen hundreds of originals each. I understand that Simon can seem a little brash sometimes, but he is always willing to help a guy out if they ask. He has seen his fair share of original jackets as well. It's too bad they all chose to leave.

Again it was his choice. I wish none of them would have left. All ya gotta do is respect the owners wishes. Again who knows maybe some of the old members will return if they see the name calling and VICIOUS attacks are no longer happening.

keep our fingers crossed and hope?? :(