• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Were's Pedro???

Chris217

I think we as a group need to contact this man to help us deal with our present issues before our self-destructive behavior breaks us apart. We're all crying for help!!
Phil_1.jpg

watchmanjimg

Vcruiser said:
HERE....!!!!
HAVE A COLD'N AND JUS CHILL

Billybeer.jpg

Chandler...you in :?:

Now there's a blast from the past! I remember a good friend's father hid a six-pack of Billy in the rafters of his basement thinking it would become a collector's item. It was still there well into the '90s and for all I know hasn't moved since. Probably tastes just as bad as the day they ran the line from the Budweiser plant's urinal to bottle it . . . :lol:

hacker

Vcruiser said:
HERE....!!!!

Well I took your advice and decided it was time to do somethin'...so instead of the same old mojito crap I mixed it up with some homemade limoncello and holly batman........this recipe's a keeper! :D

mojolimon

hacker

Vcruiser said:
hacker said:
Vcruiser said:
HERE....!!!!

Well I took your advice and decided it was time to do somethin'...so instead of the same old mojito crap I mixed it up with some homemade limoncello and holly batman........this recipe's a keeper! :D

mojolimon

Careful.....it can do this to you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgHe9PwD ... re=related

That's reason enough to hold to six.......

rich

Bye.[/quote]

You seem well adept at putting the boot in, A2 Newbie. Quite a change from your initial wide eyed innocence just a few posts ago. Jeff and Simon have forgotten more about A2's than you'll learn in 20 years, and politics aside they were always sincere and generous in sharing their knowledge. Most of the spiky stuff was there in LBTI anyway, once you'd opened the door and had a peek, there was no need to keep revisiting. If Jeff and Simon have decided to stop posting, and I sincerely hope they haven't, there's little purpose in you gloating about it. Seems you expect other people to 'read between the lines' but you show a marked inability to do so yourself.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
rich said:
You seem well adept at putting the boot in, A2 Newbie. Quite a change from your initial wide eyed innocence just a few posts ago. Jeff and Simon have forgotten more about A2's than you'll learn in 20 years, and politics aside they were always sincere and generous in sharing their knowledge. Most of the spiky stuff was there in LBTI anyway, once you'd opened the door and had a peek, there was no need to keep revisiting. If Jeff and Simon have decided to stop posting, and I sincerely hope they haven't, there's little purpose in you gloating about it. Seems you expect other people to 'read between the lines' but you show a marked inability to do so yourself.

Thanks Rich ....

I haven't posted, but it's been bothering me all day.

hacker

A2_newbie said:
Point well taken, I apologise, didn't mean to gloat. I think I know my place now. I simply do not support the comments made by a few and then they cry when someone calls them out on it. I will refrain from anymore posts regarding this matter and stick to learning about jackets. My apologies if I caused any discontent.

I wouldn't beat yourself up over it......It will take more then your posts to drive old Rottencrotch away. I'm not sure a stake thru his "heart" would even do it!...No, he'll be back, you can count on it......As to Simon, I'm pissed at him for baling out. I think that was a crappy thing to do. Someone should send him a "get well soon" card....maybe we could all sign it?

Hacked

Vcruiser

hacker said:
A2_newbie said:
Point well taken, I apologise, didn't mean to gloat. I think I know my place now. I simply do not support the comments made by a few and then they cry when someone calls them out on it. I will refrain from anymore posts regarding this matter and stick to learning about jackets. My apologies if I caused any discontent.

I wouldn't beat yourself up over it......It will take more then your posts to drive old Rottencrotch away. I'm not sure a stake thru his "heart" would even do it!...No, he'll be back, you can count on it......As to Simon, I'm pissed at him for baling out. I think that was a crappy thing to do. Someone should send him a "get well soon" card....maybe we could all sign it?

Hacked

I'd sign it!
I liked Simon. He'd been here for a long time.
Van

T-Bolt

Personally.........I want Jeff (rotenhahn) to stick around here. Sure, like some of the others, I differed in opinion with him from time to time......so what.....I value his knowledge and input on flight jackets and his dry humor is valuable when I am in need of a laugh or two! :cool:

Ted

Peter Graham

hacker said:
As to Simon, I'm pissed at him for baling out. I think that was a crappy thing to do. Someone should send him a "get well soon" card....maybe we could all sign it?
I've been in touch. I don't think he's coming back. He reckons he was pushed.

Andrew

It may be the fact i've just had a couple of beers but I can't see Simon (TB) on the memberlist...

Big shame, outside of here he's nothing like his alter Tranquility (sic) ego- he just gets bored easily- bit like the kid in the back row. He has an amazing knowledge of this stuff.

jacketimp

i don't think simon is too ruffled. he chose to walk, from waht i know he was given red card to clean up his act.

gotta respect a man's wish.

also from what i know he's collected and decollected jackets of such calibre that i can't even dream of in my lifetime.

but then what do i know........i've only four originals, nothin' worth posting on the forum.

yeah you gess right i've got a small kok and it show! or doesn't ...........

airfrogusmc

Again it was all their choice. Chris was clear and all they had to do is listen to his wishes. Apparently for whatever reason didn't want to respect those wishes.

Folks come and go. Allot of the personal attacks have driven away some really good people to. I didn't see all this when Paul or Comtrail stopped posting. Two collectors that have seen hundreds and hundreds of originals. Pedro is also a great guy. They all left because of the personal attacks.

I wish everyone could respect Chris's wishes and they all would have all stuck around.

TankBuster

It's too bad to see the experienced collectors like Paul, JCS, and Simon go away. Paul and JCS have seen hundreds of originals each. I understand that Simon can seem a little brash sometimes, but he is always willing to help a guy out if they ask. He has seen his fair share of original jackets as well. It's too bad they all chose to leave.

jacketimp

waht i miss were contrailchaser's A2 sharing.......always a feast for the eyes, an inspiraton to up one's personal collection.

it's a synergy thing...play wth better players and you up your game.

guess we can expect more of the same now, what we were having after they left....