• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Were's Pedro???

T-Bolt

Thats too bad......he seemed to be a great guy.....I wanted to see how his GW A-2 was breaking in.

Ted

Andrew

I really am slow :? - I first read this as he was kicked off! Scratching my head wondering what kind of mental snap must have come over him to upset the forum... now I get it.

He's the most urbane Gentleman there was on this forum- maybe his laid back martini sipping doggy avatar had something to do with that- the fact he has voluntarily pulled out really does say something.

Too bad when we lose a good one. I don't post all that much because I don't know all that much and have little in the way of meaningful info to pass on. (I mean if you've skimmed the acme depot site and this one a few months, you know as much as me or a lot more about A2s)

It is sad when we lose one of the good guys.

deeb7 said:
Leadsky said:
- the fact he has voluntarily pulled out really does say something.

Why wouldn't he just stop posting?

What am I missing? :)
I think asking to be removed is being a bit melodramatic and just asking for attention. Like David said, why not just quit posting?

T-Bolt

sealbeachbum said:
deeb7 said:
Leadsky said:
- the fact he has voluntarily pulled out really does say something.

Why wouldn't he just stop posting?

What am I missing? :)
I think asking to be removed is being a bit melodramatic and just asking for attention. Like David said, why not just quit posting?

After thinking about it a bit....I have to completely agree with Bill and David.

Ted

A

Anonymous

Clark J said:
Where did Pedro go??

I think he's still in Chi-town, probably digging into some buffalo wings ... maybe out at the game or watching a movie, having fun and enjoying life? Dunno.

I too would like to leave this forum in the most dramatic way possible. I considered melodramatics or theatre. But a subtle departure is equally as stylish, clearly. Disgust, weariness is difficult to convey in writing in the virtual world. I though an embedded video, perhaps other form of artistic visual expression of my frustration might be appropriate. Or just losing it and getting personal might do the job. Still thinking about it, interesting issue for us all to ponder. Just kidding...

Whatever: Pedro is a good man. Shame we've lost him!

Vcruiser

Tranquility Base said:
Clark J said:
Where did Pedro go??

I think he's still in Chi-town, probably digging into some buffalo wings ... maybe out at the game or watching a movie, having fun and enjoying life? Dunno.

I too would like to leave this forum in the most dramatic way possible. I considered melodramatics or theatre. But a subtle departure is equally as stylish, clearly. Disgust, weariness is difficult to convey in writing in the virtual world. I though an embedded video, perhaps other form of artistic visual expression of my frustration might be appropriate. Or just losing it and getting personal might do the job. Still thinking about it, interesting issue for us all to ponder.

Yeah..but you can't go! Not with your take it or leave it style...calm tact...and very good punctuation. Plus..you would only miss us dearly..then finally come back under another name...but we would undoubtly soon know that you were you....and the process would start all over again. It's a catch 22. So just settle back and enjoy the ride..forum foibles and all. SnowShoes can help...pour out a shot of Crown with a shot of peppermint schnapps on top....
Dr Dawg

hacker

Vcruiser said:
Tranquility Base said:
Clark J said:
Where did Pedro go??

I too would like to leave this forum in the most dramatic way possible. I considered melodramatics or theatre. But a subtle departure is equally as stylish, clearly. Disgust, weariness is difficult to convey in writing in the virtual world. I though an embedded video, perhaps other form of artistic visual expression of my frustration might be appropriate. Or just losing it and getting personal might do the job. Still thinking about it, interesting issue for us all to ponder.

Yeah..but you can't go! Not with your take it or leave it style...calm tact...and very good punctuation. Plus..you would only miss us dearly..then finally come back under another name...but we would undoubtly soon know that you were you....and the process would start all over again. It's a catch 22. So just settle back and enjoy the ride..forum foibles and all. SnowShoes can help...pour out a shot of Crown with a shot of peppermint schnapps on top....
Dr Dawg

I've always admired his punctuation.......would certainly be a loss....

A

Anonymous

hOW;s abowt dis den'?
Aye've jist reecived a masage frm da 'moduraters' to cleayn up mi act.
So, on that nowt, I'm of for gut; dis no plaice fur me.
Buybye.

jacketimp

Whatever: Pedro is a good man. Shame we've lost him![/quote]

pedro's not only the good one the forum has lost......

Peter Graham

A2_newbie said:
Why are the good guys getting sacked, while people like rotenhahn are still under the bridge? Doesn't appear to be very fair.
What good guys were sacked, and in my opinion this forum would be a much duller place without rotenhan. And a word to Simon, don't bale out now, just lie low for a while. You're another member we can ill afford to lose.

Roughwear

rich said:
people like rotenhahn

Now steady on ole chap...........[/quote]

Rotenhahn speaks his mind and his contributions are lively and show insight. Without such people the forum would be a duller place IMO.

jacketimp

Peter Graham said:
A2_newbie said:
Why are the good guys getting sacked, while people like rotenhahn are still under the bridge? Doesn't appear to be very fair.
What good guys were sacked, and in my opinion this forum would be a much duller place without rotenhan. And a word to Simon, don't bale out now, just lie low for a while. You're another member we can ill afford to lose.

the die is cast..........

T-Bolt

Is it true that Simon was posting from Spain? :? :eek: :shock:

Note.....Just injecting a slight bit of humor into things..... :D :cool: :cool: :D

:D Ted :D