• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Werber 39-2951P contract

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if this particular contract had topstitching on the cuffs and waist?

zoomer

RMNZ's "1930s Pattern" Werber has waist topstitching but not cuff. They're careful not to reveal the contract number, but I do know they've made a 2951.

The gang at Wright Field may have made a decision on this circa 1939. The '38 Aero had cuff and waist topstitched, the '40 only the waist, and the '42s had neither.

airfrogusmc

Paul had a 39 Werber (original) but I can't remember? To bad he didn't make the jump over. I think the original 33 that Paul had did. :? And I think that Gary Eastman now owns that same 33.

T-Bolt

Hey Allen,

Maybe Paul does not have the address of the new VLJ site. If you have his phone number or email address, why don't you give him a call and give him an invite to "come on over and join up"!!

Ted

airfrogusmc

Ted I e-mailed him all the info right after we moved. Hes been VERY BUSY lately.... I'll probably see him soon so I'll bug him again to come over.

A

Anonymous

zoomer said:
RMNZ's "1930s Pattern" Werber has waist topstitching but not cuff. They're careful not to reveal the contract number, but I do know they've made a 2951.

The gang at Wright Field may have made a decision on this circa 1939. The '38 Aero had cuff and waist topstitched, the '40 only the waist, and the '42s had neither.
Hey Zoomer,

Yeah, RMNZ do make the 2951. I just find it odd that it has waist topstitching but none on the cuffs.

zoomer

Well, it adds an extra step to replacement, and the cuffs wear out faster than the waistband, soooo...???

airfrogusmc

For some reason I wanna say the original 39 Paul had didn't but I don't remember. I do remember the RMNZ 39 label was dead on to the original.

I also seem to remember the cuffs were replaced so :? :?