• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well the Cat is out of the bag now

FlakMagnet

well, sh*t. Someone's gonna snap up a bargain.

giphy.gif

MikeyB-17

Blimey that’s nice. Unfortunately, charity shops have become a lot more savvy about the prices of things. That would probably have been put in one of their shops for ten bucks or something years ago, now they all have their EBay divisions, and things that have the potential to fetch higher prices go on there.

JonnyCrow

Blimey that’s nice. Unfortunately, charity shops have become a lot more savvy about the prices of things. That would probably have been put in one of their shops for ten bucks or something years ago, now they all have their EBay divisions, and things that have the potential to fetch higher prices go on there.
Oxfam hire experts now even

Skyhawk

All true, and that auction site is no secret. I have watched several jackets climb to sky high prices. Worse than eBay. I one time found an original M422a without a label for $40 at a thrift store. Those days are gone I'm afraid...

JonnyCrow

All true, and that auction site is no secret. I have watched several jackets climb to sky high prices. Worse than eBay. I one time found an original M422a without a label for $40 at a thrift store. Those days are gone I'm afraid...
Long gone finding stuff like that, internet killed it

JonnyCrow

Don't forget the sharks who do house clearances and also sift through donated items after a old couple or old man has died

warguy

First time budding on this site. I was very disppointed as I refreshed my screen numerous times the entire hour prior to ending. Was going to bid in under 1 minute. At 1:02 refreshed my screen as I had done dozens of times the past hour and it now said my session had expired. By the time I signed back in it had ended. I was planning to bid about $50.00. More than winning price. I guess it wasn’t meant to be. Congrats to winner, I think it was a good price. If it was someone here, I would love to see additional pics.