• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Welcome to our new moderator!

unclegrumpy

Dr H said:
Is that near America?

;)
Yes, technically Canada is part of North America, but not one of the United States.....yet.

Canadians tend to talk funnier and have a Queen....plus the border crossings can be very unfriendly....in both directions. They are generally smarter and have better manners, and are thus by definition, clearly "international".

Dr H

unclegrumpy said:
Dr H said:
Is that near America?

;)
Yes, technically Canada is part of North America, but not one of the United States.....yet.

Canadians tend to talk funnier and have a Queen....plus the border crossings can be very unfriendly....in both directions. They are generally smarter and have better manners, and are thus by definition, clearly "international".
:lol:
Spent a very happy honeymoon there in 1999, visited a couple of times since and looking forward to another trip in June.
Gorgeous place, fine people :D

Dr H

One of the singularly most disturbing posts on the Forum (and I include the late lamented Imp and Rotenhahn here)...

Members online

Latest posts