• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Webemblem's work

EMBLEMHUNTER

A couple of my latest patches have been added on the site , one under the "Watson's Whizzers" title and the others under 3 new patches via our friend Marcel.
Enjoy !
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Needing orders, this is my only means of income, I can't work a regualr job due to neck/back injuries from an auto accident over 3 years ago , going to apply for disability but have to wait for law suit hassle to get settled first.

Come on guys in the US , I'm available and looking for orders, you've seen my work posted here ...........................
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Update to this older posting, I'm still making the Leather unit patches, USAAF/USN/USMC, WW-2 era , your choice of Squadron , Group , Official, Unofficial , tell me what you're looking for as I have a vast Archive of images , all sorts , I can also work from an image of any Ww2 emblem (Flying unit) you may want to send me , just ask !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!