• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wear it or list it???

teverde73

Hey guys I just purchased a HH Aero Highwayman(lightly used from Aero) sadly I think its too small its a 44 and I just wanted to get your opinions.. arms are almost tight and I feel like its a bit too short but not sure if going a size up will give me that much more length??... mind u this is my first big purchase leather jacket I have been a used schott guy up until this purchase i think i mighta jumped the gun .. let me know what you think thanks -Terrence ps i can post more pics in daylight tomorrow .thanks T

Attachments

• IMG_5029.JPG
    IMG_5029.JPG
    318.8 KB · Views: 477

Smithy

I'm with the other guys, too short. Sounds as if it's too small too if it's on the tight side. Move it on and size up.

teverde73

nice jacket too small, won't they accept a return?
Honestly I havent tried it was off of their sale sight and its just soo damn nice i dont wanna give it up:)
How tall are u and what is the sleeve length..? Please..
nice jacket too small, won't they accept a return?
havent even tried for 2 reasonts it was off of their used site and its really really nice so i was hoping but just doesnt fit right

teverde73

Honestly I havent tried it was off of their sale sight and its just soo damn nice i dont wanna give it up:)

havent even tried for 2 reasonts it was off of their used site and its really really nice so i was hoping but just doesnt fit right
I am 6 1 about 220lbs , sadly i tink even if i went down to 200 its more the length .... here are the specs
Pit to Pit: 25.5"
Sleeve: 24.5"
Back: 25"
Shoulder: 21"

CoopDog

This is why A-2’s are so short. High-waisted trousers were the norm in the 30’s and 40’s. Probably about 2 inches higher than most gentlemen wear their pants today

CoopDog

Not necessarily so......................... :)

I said most. I stand by that comment. I don't know anyone who wears tailored pants above their navel like they did back then and certainly not denim jeans. Also, very few wear suspenders anymore. IKE jackets are also very short for the same reason. They were designed to go with higher waisted uniform pants.