• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

weak resale market?

Silver Surfer

best as i can tell, originals have always held their value, and in fact have crept up in value-final sale price. the militaria sites will bare this out. my guess is that decent originals will start to range in the 1k-1.2k range, and the nice wearable ones in the 2.5 k range. patched, named, painted originals? anyones guess. as for repros, low tier a-2s are a losing proposition....ditto the mid tier a-2s. however, when ya get to the top tier, condition and size matter. thus the prices are all over the place. the ebay seller drifter productions is now offering their [probably already paid for] elc jackets at a nice realistic price. call it a summer sale. they will maitain their prices until the istock is sold. come fall, we will have to see what is offered and at what price. a major part of the deal heal here is discretionary funds, and passion, ie: i gotta have it.