• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We will do something different this year

In the past few years, we have been committed to providing our friends with high-quality, cost-effective products. There are many of our friends in this forum, and I often check feedback on our products here, this provides the basis for the continuous improvement of our products.

In the new year, we have developed a new product series, replica patch from the beginning of World War II. These include the rare Vietnam War cut edge patch, customized names tape, etc. These products will be gradually published.

We know affected by a virus,It's not easy for everyone during this time,but we believe bad things will always pass. We can beat the virus together

微信图片_20200320150453.png
1.png
3.png
1.png
1.png
1.png

Brettafett

Welcome Bronson Mfg.
I would say some embroidered WW2 Fighter and Bomber group and squadron patches also.
And... Cheeky perhaps, but how about a VLJ team discount?

stanier

A C-2 sweater in 100% wool please, and a blue civilian version please! ditch polyester, acrylic blends etc.

Adama36

Great work. Quite often the originals may be found cheaper the repros. Be cautious with your numbers. Take a peek at completed sales. OD bordered stuff will move for sure.
I agree, you can buy common WWII patch for cheap on ebay. Not sure about making repros (unless their are rare patches or nice embroidered patches)
1584735827214.png

What about large USSAF squadron patches instead; kind of like these:
1584735760147.png

1584735712054.png

Geeboo

how about a normal line at good px - your usu. px & an upgrade line with the correct zipper ( just from MASH is ok) , label, metalware at a slightly higher px ? pre-order of these upgrade version can avoid over-stock.

Last edited: