• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We got still got the blues for you....

A

Anonymous

we got more blues than anybody else

besides the two badalassi blues, there's these two

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

MIND YOU, this is a sample of the color only. The tannery can put this color on any leather we ask them and with any finish we ask them.

Even on the ribbed one, for your pleasure.

A

Anonymous

you thought that was it? ha ha
No!
There's more.

Again, this is color sample only. Again, can make it on any leather/finish we like

more_blue.jpg

seal and dark seal below for comparison

Ha ha ha, we're invincible.

A

Anonymous

You thought color "Moon" isn't very good?
Well think again. The above photo was not good.
Here's one closer to the actual thing.

IMG_5364.jpg

ButteMT61

Exciting to see more colors. As I've learned though, photographing these blues (and I'm sure other colors) is really difficult to get accurate. Of course I don't use a real camera - although I should borrow my wife's. I'd have to see something made of it before I could really commit. I got some samples from "Thurston" yesterday and they're much better than the first blues - which were way too blue for me. When you get the ability to get out some samples, I'd like to see a few of these in the flesh.

A

Anonymous

haha
any color is really hard to capture with non pro camera
Even the seal and dark seal shown above look nothing like the real thing.
I am using my wife's cheapo camera.

I understand your concerns about this color, but can assure you that the badalassi is so VERY good
that I'd buy it with my eyes closed.

We will make the first sample jackets late September.

Silver Surfer

damn that teal looks good. perfect for an a-1, or aeronaut. man, i cant wait to see my custom seal halfbelt in the flesh, so to speak. the pix that bk sent blew me away.

A

Anonymous

I messed up the title of this thread
but guess you got my Gary Moore innuendo

A

Anonymous

did I mention that the blue selection became wider ?

bblue.jpg

ha ha ha :lol:

ButteMT61

wheat1479 said:
To be honest,I would love to have a desk chair in one of those shades.That would brighten up and class up a room!!

Now that's a great idea! We had two chairs done in steer this year, the blue would make a great chair for my office!

Good call.