• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watches to wear with your flight jackets...

CombatWombat

For my A2's I wear a bloody ancient Omega dress watch
( only watch I've got that isn't thick and "catchy" on the knits)
For everything else I wear either my marathon GSAR (swapped my slouch hat and beret with a Canuck) or Tracer H3 "blackout"....since I'm a massive fan of sapphire crystal watchfaces and trigalite markers

B-Man2

Figured what the heck, might apply…..I dont wear these personally, but one could. My three original WWII watches….Firstnis a mint 1944 A-11 hack watch. Second one part of a larger grouping from a WWII marine Corps pilot. Third, from a recent grouping worn by a WWII and Korean War navy Aviator. All made by Elgin. View attachment 81483View attachment 81484View attachment 81485
They are all great finds but that WWII A-11 is stunning. What awesome condition it’s in. Nicely done …

B-Man2

Just picked this one up. It’s a Seiko Solar powered Chronograph. I liked the look and it has the added function of a survival compass built into the rotating inner bezel.
No more changing batteries anytime soon.

E49F1F5B-97F2-4CA7-8040-433F262B7DA1.jpeg
C1EE0C50-DAB4-4843-970B-0E6272BC0D0F.jpeg

Chandler

Nice watches around here.
Actually I am actively looking for a Tituma "1941" chronograph. Do any of you have one for sale by any chance ?
@Bremspropeller , I guess you don't want to sell yours ? :p

Not a '41, but marked down! ;)