• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watches to wear with your flight jackets...

ties70

51F872FD-07AC-4E06-B638-A4BF51210B29.jpeg
Steinhart Ocean One GMT

Nice and reliable work horse, dressing as something far more costly... German company, Swiss ETA inside.

ties70

Nice watch, I have the Pepsi 39 version. Accuracy is very good , +2 seconds a day.

I always liked the Pepsi dial, but opted for the low-profile-all-black version instead. As the dial starts to show its age, maybe a replacement with the Pepsi version is what I will do in the near future...

Ties

CBI

nice to see so many cool watches. I hav etc admit I don't wear watches anymore since I have my iPhone................sign of the times I guess

zoomer

Consider the watch a labor-saving device. You don't have to snap open your A-2 pocket, pull out the phone, wake up the phone, look at the time, put the phone back in the pocket and snap the flap. You just turn your wrist and look at your watch. Boom.

The iPhone is also damn convenient for setting your watch.