• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watches to wear with your flight jackets...

Pilot

I have new BK HH A-2. You are right, it is "hard", but i had same problem with 3 Avirex/Cockpit jackets, when they were new.
Ouch...sorry about that...same complains like my Ex-BK?..
Avirex and Cockpit’s are not in the 1000 Euro range I believe...

silvio76

Ouch...sorry about that...same complains like my Ex-BK?..
Avirex and Cockpit’s are not in the 1000 Euro range I believe...
No, they are not, but i expected same thing from BK. I know that HH jacket is "hard" when is new. You just have to wear it.

Pilot

Please allow me a very blunt answer...
When my BK was new it was already a bit stiff. I hoped it will become soft with wearing...I had hope....When it became wet...my hope was gone, plus it lost its coat.
Please dont let it get wet...

silvio76

Please allow me a very blunt answer...
When my BK was new it was already a bit stiff. I hoped it will become soft with wearing...I had hope....When it became wet...my hope was gone, plus it lost its coat.
Please dont let it get wet...
No problem. That is your opinion. I know you had unpleasant experience with BK.

Pilot

No problem. That is your opinion. I know you had unpleasant experience with BK.
Thx...and I am not the only one...apparently...however a lot of BK owners are lucky and happy...to lets all be positive...
Besides...I am never complaining, just posting photos and descriptions ..my lawyers do claiming....and in both cases, they did not...so...
Positive attitude...I am over it..for both mishaps..

Last edited:

ties70

Armida diver's watch...

armida_3.jpg