Watches to wear with your flight jackets...

MikeyB-17

I did try on a new Speedmaster when I was in the AD. Very nice, quite liked the new ‘old style’ bracelet, but otherwise nothing much different to my old one, or the one I’ve just bought-except several thousand pounds more expensive.

warguy

The new ones look the same, but the caliber of movement inside is much better. COSC and Meta certified, it is a great movement, but you will pay for it. I don’t own a Pseedy, but it is at the top of my list for my next watch someday. I have their 300 diver (I also have a Submariner) and I would stack their dive watch against a Rolex any day...it checks all the boxes in comparison with the exception of resale value. If you are not investing in watches for resale and want one for wear, go with an Omega.

warguy

Three of my favorites, a Breitling Navitimer 8, Rolex Sub and Omega 300m diver. The Navitimer is my favorite to compliment a jacket, just a classic cockpit design. I have a two tone Navitimer on a leather strap as well that is great with a flight jacket.
9BF1802B-D83A-493B-9839-03ABAE7E779B.jpeg

warguy

Correct about Snoopy being mascot of NASA, Omega even makes a upscale model of their moon watch celebrating the Snoop dog.