• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watches to wear with your flight jackets...

Pilot

Pilot,

thanks for the kind words, but we both know that it is just the Ferrari rescue capsule called FIAT 500 :(

Still a great design, with much better leather quality than my BMW Z3's had, but with 7 years and 120.000 km it gets kinda old ...
:)

tjoenn

I get mine from this guy on eBay from his stock of 1944 NOS. he has lots of different colors ranges and charges between $12.95 to $20
just scroll though his items for sale to see 'em all! collect all six and trade 'em with friends! lol!
Thanks for the tip! Mine arrived today, looks good!

Attachments

• IMG_6436.JPG
    IMG_6436.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_6437.JPG
    IMG_6437.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_6438.JPG
    IMG_6438.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 234

ties70

Great stuff, Pilot!

Don't the vietnamese give you a "curious" look, when you are going to Saigon or Danang, fully equipped with flight jacket and olive canvas?

Ties

Pilot

It is nice original bag. Where did you find it?
The Helmet bag from a USAF base in Korea, the Kit bag I cannot remember anymore...Did not even remember I had this Kit bag, but then saw a thread here about Kit bags , art work on them etc... So I dug out mine....and its nice to carry arround...

silvio76

The Helmet bag from a USAF base in Korea, the Kit bag I cannot remember anymore...Did not even remember I had this Kit bag, but then saw a thread here about Kit bags , art work on them etc... So I dug out mine....and its nice to carry arround...
Advantages of your job.

Pilot

I love the Speedy...
To me one of the nicest and most robust Chrono ever made.
Mine went trough a lawnmower once...A lot of scratches, but it still worked...( had it fixed by Omega).
Its the only Chrono I know which is really anti-magnetic.