• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch Repair

Happy Hooligan

Okay fellas...

it seems that many of us enjoy a fine watch, but where do we get them serviced at a reasonable price?

Maybe a nice list of watchmakers/repair-ers per our parts might be in order...

Weasel_Loader

My TAG is actually being repaired at the moment by TAG. Sent it off through our local jewelery store. The bezel on mine was free spinning and no longer notched. Battery was also dead. Along with all that, they are cleaning it (metal links get pretty gunked up over the years) and doing any lube/adjustments that it might need. My wife bought me the watch when we got married 16 years ago and this is the first time I've had it serviced. They just called me the other day and said it will be $220 for everything. Not bad considering it'll be pretty much like new again. ;)

siddhartha

Administrator
Tranquility Base said:
No exceptions - for anything vintage or of value:

Jack at IWW - [email protected]

http://www.INDUSTRIALWATCHWORKS.com

Very reasonably priced.

I'd have to wholeheartedly agree-I have a rare Etanche Grands Fonds submariner on the way there right now. I made the mistake of having it serviced elsewhere, and they took it on themselves to relume the hands-what a disgrace!

For a simple service, I have a couple of places here in Boston that I trust, but I recommend Jack without reservation. Only issue is that it takes time, but all good things do

Chris