• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch out for this on ebay

John Lever

Accepted the offer on fee free listings a few ago. Sold my B3 and was happy ......then last week an invoice arrived for 60 gbp fees for the sale!
Contacted customer services and complained...they checked...so sorry it was a mistake, oh really ?

Smithy

Well they've got to make money somehow now that listings will no doubt be dropping at a steady rate!

Only joking (well slightly :D )

Smithy

I don't know John. But it seems a lot of people do just automatically pay bills and invoices without properly checking them.

ausreenactor

Accepted the offer on fee free listings a few ago. Sold my B3 and was happy ......then last week an invoice arrived for 60 gbp fees for the sale!
Contacted customer services and complained...they checked...so sorry it was a mistake, oh really ?

Had the same happen to me. Fee free listing not applicable to auto relists?

They auto relisted it? Made the cheap sale a give away. Buyer happy though and a positive interaction. Looked at it that way.