• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wash it. soap it to make it look worn....

elfraty

Since I saw all those threads about the way fleece should look like, I had to do something with my Irvin NH jacket the way the fleece looks, too fluffy in general to fit in(hahaha, pffff). I realise it is not at all close to an original but the urge to come closer to it made me go into experimenting. And then during this process suddenly all kinds of pictures showed up with fluffy originals!!?? That made me realise also the fleece went and goes through an aging process(especially those true originals that went into extreme high altitude conditions). And that is what all the repro manufacturers seem to be doing. Why? I ask myself. Because if all those originals looked fluffy in the beginning, there has been a major misunderstanding about the aging process of the fleece by the repro manufacturers. It is completely unnecessary because the climate in general will help you with that...first one treated with soap and water. Second one not...

Attachments

• 1611510017062.jpg
    1611510017062.jpg
    634.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 1611510017058.jpg
    1611510017058.jpg
    654.5 KB · Views: 174