• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Eagle Field sqn patch

Flightengineer

Hi,
I made a copy of this fun patch today at the request of my daughter, who liked the drawing of a small plane reading the How to Fly textbook.
As you know, the author of the picture for this patch Disney or one of his artists.
Oddly enough, it was most difficult was to reproduce not very even inscriptions, I looked at 5 or 6 photos of the originals and they were all different as they were drawn by hand and often apparently in a hurry.

This is a drawing on canvas, like on some surviving originals.

B-Man2

That looks pretty cool Dmitry, and what a great hobby to have during the lock down. I could while away several hours a day doing that type of art work. Sadly I have zero art talent. Nice work my friend.!

Flightengineer

Dmitry! What size A-2 were you chasing?Hayden has outgrown his kids Aero.

Couchy, I definitely don’t know what size is she in A2. A year ago, I was thinking of ordering A2 for her (or Amelia's jacket) from Shawn or Jay and talked with they about it, but she is growing fast and we decided to wait a bit. She is very fragile ( as a flower) 12 years old girl. I recently bought her a denim jacket, it was a Euro size 34.
What size is this kids Aero?