• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

walk around bottles available now! aug 2018

Edward

search walk around bottle for various versions of them! Buy it now on most (D-2 A-4 A-6). this is the guy I bought my A-4 from.
oxygenbottle.jpg

dmar836

Nice. I don’t have an A-6 bottle but that’s just too high IMO.
I have a reasonable fear that the newer generations won’t care to collect this “old junk” (in fact I’m pretty confident they won’t) and that the values will therefore drop as they did with baseball cards and fads like the Beanie Babies.
Dave

Edward

I wonder what will happen though if a new generation of fans start looking for items after the anticipated HBO Spielberg/Hanks Mighty Eighth series finally sees the light of day. I’m of the new era collector ilk and I’m spending on it because I’m too impatient to wait for it to come back around for less money. Right now it seems there are a lot of watchers and bidders on all things AAF!

Carl

Dont go holding your breath over that film pushing the prices skyward Edward . The D2 tanks are very sought after ,

jeremiah

Oh. I think BK is making the jackets for the film. Out of victory hide. Spielberg can afford it.

dmar836

Lol. This film will never be done! “We are still waiting on our reorder of ‘Pre-Victory’ horse hide...”
Sorry. Had to.