• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

...waiting for a Doniger...

veli1

Hi ,
after months of daily obsessing over this forum I finally made a decision and ordered a Doniger (size 42) from Good Wear leather Co...So now is the time to wait... I hate waiting :evil:

Marlon.jpg

Marlon says: I'm here a week now... waiting for a Doniger...The Horror. . . The Horror. . .

A

Anonymous

Looking at the waiting list, i think you will be very good at waiting by the time you get it LOL

Quality is always worth waiting for. JC won't disappoint you I'm sure.

Don't forget to post pics when it arrives and as it breaks in.

J_H

veli1

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Looking at the waiting list, i think you will be very good at waiting by the time you get it LOL

Quality is always worth waiting for. JC won't disappoint you I'm sure.

Don't forget to post pics when it arrives and as it breaks in.

J_H

Hi,
Yes I agree with you-The important thing to remember when ordering from GW is quality, not quantity.
I hope my jacket will arrive in early october.....2009! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone have a GW ticket for sale? ;)

veli1

jacketimp said:
uuum.....why not order two at the same time...........could save you time and postage!?

Well....We ALL know here that GoodWear is not as cheap as other brands (you buy quality not quantity)...I will wait and see how good Doniger will be...maybe I'll purchase another jacket next year.

Atticus

I've been in line for a GW A-1 since Feburary. But it isn't a problem. I told John that I wouldn't be able to wear it until late September or early October, anyhow. And I would rather own the tenth A-1 he's made as opposed to the second one---even though I'm sure the second one is a great jacket.

AF

hacker

Atticus said:
I've been in line for a GW A-1 since Feburary. But it isn't a problem. I told John that I wouldn't be able to wear it until late September or early October, anyhow. And I would rather own the tenth A-1 he's made as opposed to the second one---even though I'm sure the second one is a great jacket.

AF

Does GQ know about this? :shock:

Atticus

hacker said:
Atticus said:

AF

Does GQ know about this? :shock:

GeeWho??